Supporting your business
A corporate partnership with City of London Sinfonia makes it possible to increase your profile and support the local community at the same time. Our packages include client hospitality and bespoke performances that will make your employees proud to work with you, all whilst supporting one of the UK's leading chamber orchestras.
How it works
We realise the value of a shared vision, and so we will work with your company to build a strategic partnership that is of long-term benefit. As we learn about your goals, we can design a bespoke package to help you achieve them.
What you can receive:
- Mindful Music: an innovative combination of mindful meditation and performance to improve your employees’ wellbeing
- Ensemble performances at client events, private functions and galas
- Awareness and brand visibility in the UK and internationally
- High-profile coverage of your company on our marketing and PR campaigns to extend your association with the arts
- Access to our musicians, conductors and guest artists
What you can support:
- Our award-winning activities in the community supporting children and adults in hospices, hospitals and care homes
- Groundbreaking performances in contemporary venues
- Cross-arts collaborations featuring dance, storytelling, lighting visuals and TED-talk style performances
Find out more
Our Development team are able to create bespoke packages for your event. We can provide musicians to perform at private functions, from full-scale performances to intimate chamber recitals, or in-house music and mindfulness sessions to benefit your CSR goals.
We encourage you to get in touch how a corporate partnership can make a measurable difference to your business.
Zak Hulstrom, Development Manager: Email | +44 (020) 7621 2807