Become a CLS Friend or Patron
CLS Friends and Patrons share the same passion for music and are a close-knit group that focuses on supporting our highly-skilled musicians and ensuring everyone knows classical music is something they can experience in their own way.
Sharing your love of music could help us to:
- £50 could provide children in hospitals with percussion instruments for their exploration of classical music
- £150 could enable a Workshop Leader to plan creative music making sessions to help develop early years children
- £500 could help break through barriers of isolation by enabling two musicians to spend the day making music with care home residents
- £1,000 could allow us to programme musical repertoire that explores classical music through storytelling and experimentation
- £2,500 could give a voice to young people living with psychiatric illnesses by co-creating original music with our musicians
As an independent charity, we do not receive regular public funding. Your regular gift will enable us to plan ahead.
You can join or renew your membership online, or if you prefer, download our Friend or Patron leaflet and return by email or post. To find out more about joining our community, please email the development team or call Noma Siwela on 07999 404 069.