Become a Friend
Get closer to great art, great musicians and a great family of friends with City of London Sinfonia. Join the CLS family and enjoy:
- Priority booking for CLS sell-out events
- World-class musicians and soloists, live and CLoSer than ever before
- A relaxed, informal and inspiring night out
- Your favourite musical works transformed
- Bringing music experiences to thousands of children in under-served communities across the UK
- Helping our musicians spend more than 200 days per year working in the community
Starting at £50, you will get closer to the music you love by becoming a CLS Friend or making a one-off donation.
You can sign up or renew online, or if you prefer, click to download our CLS Friends leaflet, fill in the form and return via email or post. Our Development Team, Lucy and Zak, are also on hand to help you with your membership via phone on 020 7621 2800. To find out more about becoming a Friend, email Zak or call our Development team on 020 7621 2807 to find out more about the CLS Friends scheme and the exciting benefits of your support.
We are delighted to come up with bespoke options for those who wish to give at a higher level. Please let us tailor a package to suit your needs, so that your support brings exceptional music experiences to people of all ages and backgrounds. If you would like to learn more about how your donation can make a big impact, email Lucy Howe, Director of Development, or ring her on 020 7621 2807.