We are a charity that transforms lives through music. We rely on the generosity of individuals like you to help us bring high-quality music experiences to people who would not normally have access to it.
What could be the impact of your donation?
- £10 could purchase an instrument for a child in hospital to play with and keep their spirits up after surgery
- £25 could give a person in a hospice the chance to record a song with us, singing the lyrics they wrote about their life
- £50 could give a child in a school with no music programme the opportunity to learn about musical instruments, before seeing a live orchestra perform for the very first time
- £100 could bring joy and companionship to an isolated older person in a care home, after singing along to their favourite song
Want to make your donation go further?
- £500 could enable a class of 30 primary school children in a school with no music provision to participate in music-making workshops and a live concert, creating a pathway for each student to learn a musical instrument the following year
- £500 could enable a CLS musician to spend a week at a care home, visiting isolated older people in their rooms and devising ways of communicating with them through their instrument
- £1,000 could enable a pair of CLS musicians to make weekly visits to 200 sick children in hospitals for an entire month
- £5,000 could help 20 young people with severe psychiatric illnesses take their first steps to improved mental wellbeing by engaging with CLS musicians and their peers, by collaborating to record music that they compose, leading to a sense of fulfillment and increased confidence